Welcome to AJ Zazzle Marketplace - Joomla Component! (v1.7)The AJ Zazzle Marketplace component enables you to sell your Zazzle products (and also refer other people's products) on your own Joomla web site. Zazzle takes care of all order fulfillment and customer service. So, whether or not you've created products on Zazzle, you can still earn money by referring customers. Zazzle will pay a referral fee of at least 15% for each sale you refer to Zazzle.com from your own website. If other people refer your products, Zazzle will pay you your products' royalties. You determine the royalty amount when you create your product. Zazzle also rewards your efforts to boost your referral volume with the "Seller Incentive Program". It's free and easy to get started. Learn more at Zazzle www.zazzle.com.
What is Zazzle?It's the pure-profit marketplace for creative people and design entrepreneurs. You create and promote your products at no cost. Zazzle pays you when people buy your products (if you have a Zazzle Store) and when you send people to Zazzle who buy products from other sellers. Zazzle takes care of manufacturing, inventory, shipping, and customer service leaving you free to concentrate on designing and promoting your products.
Sell your art directly on your Joomla site through ZazzleMake money on your Joomla site by selling your designs on hundreds of retail-quality products! Use Zazzle's tools to feature and sell your art on t-shirts, stamps, posters, mugs, business cards, bags, skateboards, hats, and more... And then display it all on your Joomla site using the AJ Zazzle Marketplace component.
Zazzle's Affiliate Program - Products for every nicheMake money online by sending traffic to Zazzle from your Joomla site using the AJ Zazzle Marketplace component!. Zazzle will pay you a 15% referral payment plus up to an additional 17% in volume bonus on each sale that you refer to Zazzle from your Joomla Site. Zazzle is absolutely FREE to join, so it's all profit to you!
- Length of referral cookie is 45 Days!
- Minimum Referral Payment is 15%
- Volume Bonus start at just $100 - up to 17%
- Minimum Payout is $25
- Payment method can be Check or Paypal
- There are products for any niche
- They have countless brands to promote
- They have been around for several years
Sample Zazzle Store using Joomla and the AJ Zazzle Marketplace componentHere is an example of implementations of the component in all the available countries and languages:
Features and Benefits
- Easy to Implement and Use:
Installation is very easy, all you have to do is add a new Menu Item of type "AJ Zazzle Marketplace", save and you're done!. The component includes all the default parameters necessary to have it up an running in minutes.
The product database and search processing logic is fully hosted by Zazzle, therefore the component requires virtually no maintenance, since your server (or host account) is not overloaded with Gigabytes of information. So, you don't have to worry about performing tedious backups (at least for this component), or dealing with large amounts of data in your hosting account, etc.
- Fully Customizable:
You'll find all the necessary settings in the Menu Manager (Menu Item) conveniently divided into 4 major categories: General Options, Advanced Options, Localization Options and AdSense Options. All of them come with a default value that lets the component run out-of-the-box without having to manipulate all the available options the first time, letting you make the necessary adjustments anytime you want.
Also, if you require to go beyond the functionality adjustments and want to modify the appearance of the front-end, you can easily change the included CSS file without having to modify the PHP files as all the elements are very well marked-up for your convenience.
- SEO Friendly Content:
Meta Keywords, Meta Description and dynamic page titles are automaticaly provided for every search, and these are re-writable through the Menu Item parameters in case you want to use your own pre-defined tags.
You can setup your site to show products featuring the native language and local currency of one of the following 17 countries (or you can have multiple sections dedicated to different countries, whatever suits your site best!):
- Belgium (available in French and Dutch)
- Canada (available in English and French)
- New Zeland
- Switzerland (available in German and French)
- United Kingdom
- United States (available in English and Spanish)
All front-end labels and titles are conveniently editable right from the Menu Item options in the Joomla Administration, so you can easily manipulate the default values as you like. The default values are given in English.
- Allows You to Monetize your Website even more:
In addition to earning revenue with Zazzle, the AJ Zazzle Marketplace component comes with all the necessary tools for inserting your own Google Ads code into the product listings, in a very easy way, and all you have to do is copy-paste the code provided to you by the Google Adsense program into the corresponding Menu Item parameters. You can also indicate the positioning of the ad (at the top, middle, bottom or random) within the product listings. Your Google Ads can be activated or deactivated anytime you want without having to remove the code from the Menu Item parameters.
Have Questions or Want to Learn More?Visit our website at www.AbsoluteJoomla.com for the latest versions, forums and FAQs.
Learn more about Zazzle and their affiliate program.
screenshots of Menu Item parameters
- Changes to allow compatibility with AceSEF 3rd party extension
- Fixes a bug that was occuring when SEF URLs were set to OFF.
- Fixes a bug that was occuring when sorting in the front-end.
- Fixes bug in suggested search keywords.
- Adjustments to get rid of PHP Notices when the Error Reporting is activated by the Administrator.
- Changes for trying to prevent displaying on long product lists due to a bug introduced in the Zazzle RSS API which at the time of writting this note was still not fixed by the Zazzle team.
- Fixes a problem with links going to the home page of Zazzle instead of the product details
- Prevents repetition of currency symbols triggered by latest (temporary ?) change in Zazzle API
- Prevents showing wrong resized cached images in the product details page.
- Modifications to main product list template
- Added product details template page
- First release