Welcome to AJ Simply Jobs Wizard - Joomla Module! (v1.0)
The AJ Simply Jobs Wizard module makes millions of jobs from SimplyHired.com accessible and totally integrated on your own Website!, so you can easily transform your website into a powerful Job Search Engine, or alternatively you can choose to hide the search functionality and create a Job list (or multiple lists) showing up to 20 jobs that always have jobs that are relevant to your web content (you create a pre-defined job search that will display the results as shown below in the screenshots as well as in the demos).
All you have to do is providing your own Job-a-matic account (It's FREE to join) so can start taking full advantage of their revenue program for clicks on sponsored jobs and jobs posted through your Website. If you're not familiar with the Job-a-matic program, take a quick look at their FAQ here: http://www.jobamatic.com/jbb-static/faq
Here's how it worksSay you have a Joomla website that provides information and resources about Automobiles. With AJ Simply Jobs Board, you can instantly offer more than just information to your visitors, simply install and configure the component to provide relevant job listings of "mechanics", "car sales", "transportation", "drivers", etc, etc...
This can be achieved by providing a default search keywords such as the ones mentioned in the previous example. You can also be more specific and provide a default location for the search or assign values to the multiple Advanced and Special filters. For instance, you can show job listings of "car sales" in "Los Angeles, California" as a default search.
The Module can be used in many different ways, for instance:
- as a full Job Search Engine (integrated with the AJ Simply Jobs Board PRO component, your own Jobamatic.com account and SimplyHired.com),
- as a Job Listings showing up to 20 jobs using fixed search parameters to customize the list (No Search boxes if you don't want to show them),
- as multiple Modules on a single page (i.e.: one module showing "Sales Jobs" in a specific city, another one showing "Sales Jobs" in another city, and so on),
- as a Job Listing for a specific Company or Location,
- and much more (contact us if you have questions about a particular implementation you have in mind)...